- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown, the most vulnerable Republican up for re-election this fall, pulled in more than $3 million in the last quarter of 2011.
In an email to supporters, Brown's finance director said the campaign had raised $3.2 million in the last three months of the year and had about $12.8 million in the bank at the end of December.
Brown faces a tough race with presumptive Democratic nominee Elizabeth Warren, a Harvard Law School professor. Warren raised more than $3 million in the opening weeks of her campaign. The campaign has not yet released her fourth-quarter fundraising numbers.