- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Vin Testa, a gay rights activist, waves a flag in front of the Supreme Court on Monday. The court is expected to rule this week on some high-profile decisions, including on California’s Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage, and whether a portion of the Defense of Marriage Act is constitutional.