- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Vin Testa, a gay rights activist, waves a flag in front of the Supreme Court on Monday. The court is expected to rule this week on some high-profile decisions, including on California’s Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage, and whether a portion of the Defense of Marriage Act is constitutional.