- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
New Hampshire voters typically decide whom to vote for late and have often delivered upset victories to candidates thought to be too far behind to win.
"I know some pollsters say I'm doing real well," Romney said. "Let me tell you, those polls, they can just disappear overnight. What you say to a pollster is a bit like going on a date. It's like, well, I might try this, but getting married, that's something else. So, we need to make sure that you're working real hard and I'll keep working real hard."