- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Texas Gov. Rick Perry has announced the top staffers on his presidential campaign, all of whom have ties to Perry in the Lone Star State.
Rob Johnson, Perry’s 2010 gubernatorial campaign manager, is holding the same position on the presidential campaign; Deirdre Delisi, a former chief of staff to Perry, is serving as policy and strategy director; Wayne Hamilton, a former executive director of the Texas GOP, is political director; Ray Sullivan, also a former Perry chief of staff, is communications director; Eric Bearse, a former Perry speechwriter, is deputy communications director; Mark Miner, who was Perry’s communications director, is now national press secretary; Robert Black, also a former Perry spokesman, is travel press secretary; and Katherine Cesinger, another former Perry press secretary, is state press director.