- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
"One of the things that is most interesting is that if the donors choose to contest it then they'll no longer be anonymous, which is interesting considering that the whole benefit to giving [to] these organizations is that you'll remain anonymous," said Lisa Gilbert of the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen, which has a registered 501(c)(4) division.