- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
"One of the things that is most interesting is that if the donors choose to contest it then they'll no longer be anonymous, which is interesting considering that the whole benefit to giving [to] these organizations is that you'll remain anonymous," said Lisa Gilbert of the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen, which has a registered 501(c)(4) division.