- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“National Republicans cannot point to any evidence that says this is true and the experts all say that the opposite is taking place,” DSCC spokesman Matt Canter said. “While Romney may have narrowed the margin, beleaguered Republican Senate candidates have failed to pick up any ground at all.
“National Republicans must find themselves in a very dark place if they honestly think Mitt Romney’s campaign is going to save the day for them.”comments powered by Disqus