- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“National Republicans cannot point to any evidence that says this is true and the experts all say that the opposite is taking place,” DSCC spokesman Matt Canter said. “While Romney may have narrowed the margin, beleaguered Republican Senate candidates have failed to pick up any ground at all.
“National Republicans must find themselves in a very dark place if they honestly think Mitt Romney’s campaign is going to save the day for them.”