- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Cummings, together with Connolly and the six other subcommittee ranking members, sent a letter to Issa on Friday objecting to this policy and its other provision, which states that the minority must designate witnesses within 24 hours of a hearing being announced.
"It is fundamentally absurd to demand that we identify minority witnesses before you have identified witnesses yourself, yet your new policy does just that," the letter states.
Republicans and Democrats on the committee have been at odds over many issues since the beginning of the 112th Congress.