- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“We’re thrilled that the president has stood with DREAMers across the U.S. today and has finally extended the ‘hope and change’ to them that he promised in 2008,” said Robin McGehee, executive director of GetEQUAL. “And as the president hosts LGBT advocates at the White House today to celebrate LGBT Pride Month, we call on President Obama to issue the executive order that we have been calling for since the beginning of the year.”
Clarification: 11:12 a.m.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly identified the decision. It is an executive action, not an executive order.