- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Despite ending June with about half as much money as Marshall, Amodei has received a boost from the National Republican Congressional Committee, which has aired four TV ads on his behalf, including one released Wednesday targeting Marshall's record as treasurer.
Both campaigns are receiving help from their parties' fundraising lightning rods. Earlier this week, President Bill Clinton and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) lent their names to fundraising solicitations for Marshall. Amodei is expected to receive a fundraising visit later this week from Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio).
The two will face off at least two more times in the next week before early voting begins Aug. 27.