- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
As far as the super committee negotiations have gone, leaders have been relatively hands-off to date, with Reid even telling reporters late last month that he was “leaving the super committee alone.” But if Wednesday’s meeting is any indication, time is running out for members of the bipartisan, bicameral panel to find their own solutions without the heavy influence of leaders.comments powered by Disqus