- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Boehner called on Obama "to outline to the American people why we are there, what the mission is and what our goals are, and how do we exit this."
Asked what kind of recourse he might take, Boehner was short on details.
"The House has options," he said. "We're looking at those options, and my guess is that next week we may be prepared to move on those options based on the answers to the questions that we get."
At a separate press conference Thursday, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said she was reviewing the administration's report on Libya and maintained that Obama does not need Congressional approval to continue military efforts there.
"Part of that report shows an interaction and consultation with Congress and I'm satisfied that we can continue with the limited role that's part of NATO," the California Democrat said.