- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Reps. Rick Nolan and Walter B. Jones, right, talk in the hallway before their Thursday news conference on legislation to restrict United States military involvement in Syria. Nolan, a freshman, previously served in the House from 1975 to 1981 with Jones’ father, the late Rep. Walter Jones.