- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Meanwhile, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) said the final deal should build off of the Boehner bill after the Reid bill is defeated Saturday night. That saves a cloture vote, Kyl noted, because it is a House measure, and having Boehner's name on the legislation won't hurt getting the bill through the House.