- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Meanwhile, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) said the final deal should build off of the Boehner bill after the Reid bill is defeated Saturday night. That saves a cloture vote, Kyl noted, because it is a House measure, and having Boehner's name on the legislation won't hurt getting the bill through the House.