- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Backed by international law and treaty, made indispensable by our critical security needs and supported by our Declaration, the world’s first freedom deserves our steadfast commitment.
Katrina Lantos Swett is chairwoman of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.