- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Backed by international law and treaty, made indispensable by our critical security needs and supported by our Declaration, the world’s first freedom deserves our steadfast commitment.
Katrina Lantos Swett is chairwoman of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.