- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
She said she has spoken with the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee about the potential rematch.
“Is this the best way for me to continue to serve the community that I love so much? I’m trying to make the best decision for me and my (former) constituents,’’ she said, the paper reported.
Dahlkemper told the Erie Times-News that having President Barack Obama on the ticket in 2012 would help her prospects.
“Hopefully, the Democrats will be more engaged and enthused than they were in the 2010 election,” she told the paper. “I think that they are already showing signs of that.’’
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.