- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
John Buscher, most recently a senior policy adviser at Holland & Knight, has signed on with the lobby shop Forbes-Tate.
His clients over the years have included UPS, the Hartford and United Airlines, where he served as director of governmental affairs.
"John is one of those people around D.C. whose name pops up frequently and always followed by praise for his skills and lobbying savvy,"the firm's founding partner, Jeff Forbes, said in a statement. "We are absolutely thrilled John is joining us."
Submit K Street Files tips here.