- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The National Association of Counties is bringing on Matthew Chase, most recently with the National Association of Development Organizations, as its executive director. NACo made the announcement today at its 77th annual conference in Pittsburgh. Chase will take over on Sept. 17.
“I am thrilled that Matt has accepted the offer to become our executive director. His talents will enhance our efforts to represent counties in Washington and continue to improve the connection between NACo and our local county elected officials,” said Lenny Eliason, NACo’s president and the commissioner of Athens County in Ohio, in a press statement.
The group’s current director, Larry Naake, is retiring.
Please send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.