- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
A vote to prohibit the president from paying for U.S. operations in Libya “would undermine the confidence of NATO in the ability of the president of the United States to participate and support an effort that NATO had agreed to, United Nations had agreed to, and the Arab League had agreed to,” Hoyer said.
He added, “It is inconceivable to me that we would defund that effort at this point in time. Having said that, I welcome the Kerry-McCain effort.”