- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I don’t believe that I have been cut out of the super committee discussions,” Pelosi said. “Again, the three people that we sent to the table have my trust and confidence and that of our Caucus. If there are any other meetings going on, I would hope that they would be in furtherance of people reaching agreement on where they may have some differences.”
Pelosi also warned that the group of lawmakers on the deficit panel should be more public in their deliberations, charging that it will be hard to corral Members to vote for a proposal unless they have time to review it.
“In order for our Members to embrace this, they have to know more about it and why it has come to a place that it has,” she said.comments powered by Disqus