- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“As an NRCC Regional Chair for the 2010 and 2012 cycles, Geoff played an important role in helping us win back the Republican Majority to retire Nancy Pelosi as Speaker,” Sessions said in a statement. “Geoff is a dear friend, and I greatly appreciate his hard work and will to win for Republican solutions for America.”
To see the other Members who are retiring this cycle, check out Roll Call's Casualty List.