- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Florida Senate hopeful Adam Hasner picked up the endorsement of the Family Research Council's Action political action committee today.
"Hasner is a strong conservative who will work to protect the freedom of Americans by advocating for a limited government. He is pro-life, and consistent in his support of the traditional values that are the bedrock of our society," FRC Action PAC Chairman Tony Perkins said in a statement.
Hasner, who is Jewish, said in statement that the endorsement was "a validation of my lifelong and continued defense of faith, family and the sanctity of life."
Hasner and LeMieux face two nonestablishment candidates in the primary: former Army Col. Mike McCalister and former Ruth's Chris CEO Craig Miller.
Roll Call Politics rates the Florida Senate race Leans Democratic.