- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Florida Senate hopeful Adam Hasner picked up the endorsement of the Family Research Council's Action political action committee today.
"Hasner is a strong conservative who will work to protect the freedom of Americans by advocating for a limited government. He is pro-life, and consistent in his support of the traditional values that are the bedrock of our society," FRC Action PAC Chairman Tony Perkins said in a statement.
Hasner, who is Jewish, said in statement that the endorsement was "a validation of my lifelong and continued defense of faith, family and the sanctity of life."
Hasner and LeMieux face two nonestablishment candidates in the primary: former Army Col. Mike McCalister and former Ruth's Chris CEO Craig Miller.
Roll Call Politics rates the Florida Senate race Leans Democratic.