- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Veteran lobbyist Andy Wright and former Dutko Grayling colleague Tracy Hammond have joined Polsinelli Shughart’s lobbying team. The duo will focus primarily on energy, environmental and telecommunications issues.
“I’ve been around this town longer than the roaches, so it’s good to have this opportunity,” quipped Wright, a former president of the Satellite Broadcasting and Communications Association and one-time aide to former Rep. Rick Boucher (D-Va.).
Wright said the existing members of Polsinelli’s public policy group, including Jim Davidson and former Rep. Martin Frost (D-Texas), attracted him to the shop.
“Jim Davidson and I have been friends for many, many years — he used to lobby me,” Wright said. “It’s just a great group of people.”
Wright is joining as a shareholder, while Hammond, who started his D.C. career with the American Association of Political Consultants, signs on as senior policy adviser.
Submit K Street Files tips here.