- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Public Policy Polling released a presidential primary survey Tuesday morning that should probably be ignored.
Reality show star Donald Trump actually finished second among likely New Hampshire presidential primary voters to former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who led with 27 percent compared with Trump’s 21 percent.
Why should you ignore any and all Trump-related news? Read Stu Rothenberg’s column and find out.
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.