- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
A gay and lesbian activist protest on Wednesday morning turned to celebration when the high court ruled the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional. This personís reading material seemed appropriate, given the years of debate, court and ballot activity on DOMA that preceded the courtís decision.