- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
A gay and lesbian activist protest on Wednesday morning turned to celebration when the high court ruled the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional. This personís reading material seemed appropriate, given the years of debate, court and ballot activity on DOMA that preceded the courtís decision.