- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
A gay and lesbian activist protest on Wednesday morning turned to celebration when the high court ruled the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional. This personís reading material seemed appropriate, given the years of debate, court and ballot activity on DOMA that preceded the courtís decision.