- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
A gay and lesbian activist protest on Wednesday morning turned to celebration when the high court ruled the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional. This personís reading material seemed appropriate, given the years of debate, court and ballot activity on DOMA that preceded the courtís decision.