- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
“I think tomorrow is going to be a well-attended family gathering where three different sides of the family engage,” said Eric Bauman, chairman of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party. “At the end of the day it will be very hard for any one candidate to receive 60 percent. But it has been done, and this race has been full of surprises.”
The district leans Democratic enough that neither national party is expected to expend any resources on the race.
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.