- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
"I'm not interested in scoring any political points. I'm interested in getting an outcome for the American people. And the only way that can be done is with the president of the United States," McConnell said.
The GOP leader then took a shot of his own at Reid, saying: "I might say, I actually cut short a conversation with the vice president to come out here for this important vote on a live quorum. I'd like to get back to work."comments powered by Disqus