- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee has hired Anna Chu as policy director for the 2012 cycle.
Chu most recently served in the office of House Democratic Caucus Chairman John Larson (D-Conn.), where she managed Congressional task forces on a series of policy issues.
Last cycle, Chu also assisted the Democratic National Committee’s Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders task force. She previously practiced law in San Francisco and served as a federal law clerk in New York City.
Nairi Hourdajian served as the DSCC policy director in the 2010 cycle. Hourdajian is now director of public affairs at the Glover Park Group.