- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee has hired Anna Chu as policy director for the 2012 cycle.
Chu most recently served in the office of House Democratic Caucus Chairman John Larson (D-Conn.), where she managed Congressional task forces on a series of policy issues.
Last cycle, Chu also assisted the Democratic National Committee’s Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders task force. She previously practiced law in San Francisco and served as a federal law clerk in New York City.
Nairi Hourdajian served as the DSCC policy director in the 2010 cycle. Hourdajian is now director of public affairs at the Glover Park Group.