- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The trend toward mergers on K Street continues, with Democrat David Di Martino’s move over to the communications and advocacy shop of Blue Engine Message & Media.
Di Martino is merging his firm, DD Media, with Blue Engine Message & Media, announced Blue Engine founder Erik Smith, a longtime Democratic communications adviser and strategist.
Di Martino has also a held a long list of Democratic communications posts, having worked in the Senate for Democratic Sens. Maria Cantwell (Wash.), John Kerry (Mass.) and Ben Nelson (Neb.), as well as for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. He was also a senior strategist for BGR Public Relations, and co-founded Blue Line Strategic Communications, Inc.