- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
The trend toward mergers on K Street continues, with Democrat David Di Martino’s move over to the communications and advocacy shop of Blue Engine Message & Media.
Di Martino is merging his firm, DD Media, with Blue Engine Message & Media, announced Blue Engine founder Erik Smith, a longtime Democratic communications adviser and strategist.
Di Martino has also a held a long list of Democratic communications posts, having worked in the Senate for Democratic Sens. Maria Cantwell (Wash.), John Kerry (Mass.) and Ben Nelson (Neb.), as well as for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. He was also a senior strategist for BGR Public Relations, and co-founded Blue Line Strategic Communications, Inc.