- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee just barely edged National Republican Congressional Committee fundraising in July. But the NRCC had more in cash on hand and less debt than its Democratic counterpart.
The DCCC raised $4 million last month and had $8.1 million in cash on hand at the end of July, according to its FEC filings. The DCCC had $4 million in debt at the end of the filing period.
The NRCC raised $3.9 million last month and had $11.3 million in cash on hand at the end of July, while holding $2.8 million in debt.