- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee just barely edged National Republican Congressional Committee fundraising in July. But the NRCC had more in cash on hand and less debt than its Democratic counterpart.
The DCCC raised $4 million last month and had $8.1 million in cash on hand at the end of July, according to its FEC filings. The DCCC had $4 million in debt at the end of the filing period.
The NRCC raised $3.9 million last month and had $11.3 million in cash on hand at the end of July, while holding $2.8 million in debt.