- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
Top GOP target Sen. Claire McCaskill (D) pulled in almost $1.4 million in the second quarter and had nearly $3 million in cash on hand at the end of June, according to the state Democratic Party.
“Claire’s focus on common-sense solutions has won her broad support across Missouri and respect throughout the country,” Missouri Democratic Party spokeswoman Caitlin Legacki said.
Her two declared GOP opponents, Rep. Todd Akin and former Missouri Treasurer Sarah Steelman, have yet to release their fundraising totals.