- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Top GOP target Sen. Claire McCaskill (D) pulled in almost $1.4 million in the second quarter and had nearly $3 million in cash on hand at the end of June, according to the state Democratic Party.
“Claire’s focus on common-sense solutions has won her broad support across Missouri and respect throughout the country,” Missouri Democratic Party spokeswoman Caitlin Legacki said.
Her two declared GOP opponents, Rep. Todd Akin and former Missouri Treasurer Sarah Steelman, have yet to release their fundraising totals.