- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Top GOP target Sen. Claire McCaskill (D) pulled in almost $1.4 million in the second quarter and had nearly $3 million in cash on hand at the end of June, according to the state Democratic Party.
“Claire’s focus on common-sense solutions has won her broad support across Missouri and respect throughout the country,” Missouri Democratic Party spokeswoman Caitlin Legacki said.
Her two declared GOP opponents, Rep. Todd Akin and former Missouri Treasurer Sarah Steelman, have yet to release their fundraising totals.