- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
From left, Lisa McNair, sister of 16th Street Baptist Church bombing victim Denise McNair, and Reps. Terri A. Sewell, Spencer Bachus and Sanford D. Bishop Jr., talk on the House steps before Wednesday’s vote to award a Congressional Gold Medal to the victims of the 16th Street Baptist Church bombings: Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley. The 1963, bombing in Birmingham, Ala., served as a catalyst for the civil rights movement. In the background, a staff member carries a poster with photos of the victims.