- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Many of us on both sides of the aisle were disappointed when the administration has repeatedly refused to label China a currency manipulator,” Schumer said, “but now we are using misalignment. ... This is a WTO term and they said the are looking at it.”
Schumer also said he hopes support from GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney will help get the bill through Congress.
“You probably have seen positive comments from some of the Republican presidential candidates about doing something about China currency manipulation,” Schumer said. “Democrats and Republicans both agree there is no better step to put Americans back to work than to pass this bill and you see that in the bipartisan coalition we have.