- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
"That statement is almost as out-of-touch with political reality as the Democrats' decision to put most of their vulnerable 2012 Senators on record last night supporting a massive tax increase on job creators at a time when we're facing 9 percent unemployment," said Brian Walsh, a spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee. "Republicans can only hope that the Democrat rank and file actually buys into this over-the-top rhetoric and tone-deaf legislative strategy by their fearless liberal leaders like Sen. Schumer."