- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
During a jaunt Wednesday through the Senate subway, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg had a rolling interview with a reporter, who yelled out a question about why the chief executive of the nation’s largest city was on Capitol Hill. Bloomberg responded that he wanted to see how the country worked. The reporter followed up by asking the mayor’s thoughts on that topic. “I’m impressed,” the billionaire responded.