- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
During a jaunt Wednesday through the Senate subway, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg had a rolling interview with a reporter, who yelled out a question about why the chief executive of the nation’s largest city was on Capitol Hill. Bloomberg responded that he wanted to see how the country worked. The reporter followed up by asking the mayor’s thoughts on that topic. “I’m impressed,” the billionaire responded.