- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
Sen. Mark S. Kirk waves to the dozens of members of Congress who lined the Capitol steps to watch him make his way to the chamber for the first time in nearly a year. The Illinois Republican, assisted by Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin III of West Virginia, left, and Richard J. Durbin of Illinois, has been in rehabilitation since suffering a stroke in January 2012.