- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, answers a reporter’s question by blowing a kiss as he leaves his weekly on-camera briefing Thursday. The question was, “Mr. Speaker, what did you get Mrs. Boehner for Valentine’s Day?” The speaker answered, “The same thing I got you,” then puckered his lips.