- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, answers a reporter’s question by blowing a kiss as he leaves his weekly on-camera briefing Thursday. The question was, “Mr. Speaker, what did you get Mrs. Boehner for Valentine’s Day?” The speaker answered, “The same thing I got you,” then puckered his lips.