- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, answers a reporter’s question by blowing a kiss as he leaves his weekly on-camera briefing Thursday. The question was, “Mr. Speaker, what did you get Mrs. Boehner for Valentine’s Day?” The speaker answered, “The same thing I got you,” then puckered his lips.